Future Commerce Indonesia gathers more than 100 of Indonesia’s most successful and influential speakers. Share your online story, learning experiences and best practices with your peers at Future Commerce Indonesia 2019!
Top level speakers representing all segments are welcomed to present their views through case studies presentations, roundtable discussions and panel discussions.
Future Commerce Indonesia 2019 equips brands and retailers with disruptive and multi-channel retailing strategies.
If you are interested in sharing your innovative approaches, breakthrough technology or successful project updates, don’t keep your story to yourself. Share your burning passion for commerce with us today.
Please note that preference will be given to case studies and presentations from regional and international retailers.
- Speaking slots are approximately 30 minutes in length
- Vendors are welcome to submit proposals as part of a sponsorship package
- Sales and marketing presentations are not appropriate for this event and will not be accepted
- Early submission is STRONGLY encouraged. Applicants will be notified of their status by email. By submitting an abstract, presenters are agreeing to provide a copyright release and final publication of their presentation in the conference proceedings
Abstracts should be around 200 – 300 words
2. Important deadlines
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 19th October 2018
3. Selection criteria
Abstracts will be reviewed and judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference theme and theme of the individual session
- Significance of the work/project to a targeted audience
- Originality of work/project, including new concept, innovations or data
- The completeness of the work/project
4. Topic Suggestions
Some of the previous themes that we had explored previously include:
• Brands and Retailers Collaboration
• Reinventing the Shopping Mall
• Using Video To Influence Shoppers in Retail
• Riding On Big Online Shopping Days
• Understanding the Challenges in Cross-Border eCommerce
• Big Data And The Cloud
• Is Mobile The Solution To An Omni-Channel World?
• Women In Retail
Would you like to join our team of expert speakers?